**PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDTIONS CAREFULLY AS BY VIEWING AND USING OUR SITE/SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ADHERE TO SAID THEM**
- By visiting, viewing, or using the website trinitychemshop.com (also referred to herein as “us” or “we”) and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- All parts of these terms and conditions are to be interpreted in English.
- The information provided on the site and products being sold on the site (https://trinitychemshop.com) are for forensic, informational, laboratory, educational and scientific purposes only.
- Under NO circumstances, shall ANY of the products, compounds or analytical standards trinitychemshop.com offers, be used for recreational purposes. All products are exclusively sold for IN-VITRO applications only. All analytical samples are sold as standards for forensic and identification use only. No human or veterinary use permitted on or off premises. No instructions for use provided. Any mention, implicit or otherwise of non-intended use of said samples will result immediate, permanent, irreversible termination of services, with no appeal process in place.
- In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with the handling of these products/compounds.
- All customers are assumed to be trained in safely handling the compounds as a professional in the scientific field or a licensed researcher. By applying for an account with us, you agree that the information provided to us including your credentials are true to the best of your knowledge and we are not to be held liable should the information later be discovered to be false.
- We are not responsible for the actions of individuals, groups or businesses purchasing our products.
- We reserve the right to limit, restrict or deny sale and/or services at our discretion, with no prior notice. If we deem that your account to pose any risk of breaching our terms, we reserve the right to terminate services at our discretion with no prior notice. If we deem the goods or services purchased may be mishandled or misused, we reserve the right to terminate your account with no prior notice. If we suspect that your account poses a risk of breaching any of our Terms has been, we reserve the right to terminate all services and sever all communications.
- None of the compounds on trinitychemshop.com are scheduled or controlled in America. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the legality of the goods being purchased if they are shipping to a different country. trinitychemshop.com makes no claims on the legality or regulatory status of any goods or services provided within the purchasers jurisdiction.
- If trinitychemshop.com contacts the buyer with questions, all answers are assumed to be accurate and truthful. trinitychemshop.com under no circumstances shall be held liable if the customer/buyer was not truthful in their response.
- To register for an account and view our site, you must be over the age of 19 or 21 if you are in Canada or the United States of America, respectively.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the legality of your purchase as per your jurisdiction. trinitychemshop.com makes no claims to the legal status of any article in any country, provnice, state, municipality or otherwise. We are NOT liable for any misuse of our products or otherwise.
USE OF PRODUCTS
The good and services we provide exclusively sold for in vitro forensic and analytical purposes. No human or veterinary use permitted. No instructions for use are provided. Unless otherwise stated on product labels or in the supplier literature furnished to Buyer, said goods and services are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to in foods, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the regulatory status of the goods or services bought in their jurisdiction. Buyer further warrants to us that under no circumstances will any samples procured from supplier be adulterated or misbranded/rebranded. Buyer acknowledges that, considering that the supplier’s products are explicitly intended primarily for scientific purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or WHIMIS (America) inventory. It is the buyers responsibility that they have access to the proper means of disposing any waste as per the buyers municipal, provincial/state or federal guidelines. Buyer assumes responsibility to ensure that the products purchased from supplier are approved for use under Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) or WHIMIS (America), if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn buyer’s auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. No products purchased from trinitychemshop.com shall, unless explicitly otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics. Furthermore, all customers of trinitychemshop.com declare to take full responsibility for any purchases (past, present and future) of any product or service from trinitychemshop.com All products are strictly NOT FOR RESALE with no exceptions or exclusions made to this rule. If it is discovered that the buyer is reselling, processing or otherwise repackaging our products, your account will be terminated without notice and all IP addresses related to you will be permanently banned from our site (and any others we operate).
trinitychemshop.com accepts domestic payments made via either Interac E-Transfer or cryptocurrency (digital currencies) via our secure and encrypted payment gateway CoinPayments.NET. All payments are processed within 24 hours of receipt and a tracking number will be provided on-site once your order ships. trinitychemshop.com will not ship any orders until they are paid in full. We do not offer credit or differed payment options. If you encounter ANY issues whatsoever regarding payment, please contact us before your bank and we will work to resolve any issues.
trinitychemshop.com offers its products and services exclusively to American customers and, for a limited time, US customers.
trinitychemshop.com exclusively ships via American Post. You may opt for expedited parcel which offers 1-5 business day delivery as a standard across America. Orders over 99$ are upgraded to tracked express shipping at no extra cost. This service offers a 1-3 business day turn-around time to most locations in America. We do not offer any shipping via private or 3rd party couriers. This ensures a maximum level of security and reliability for all parties involved. We are not liable for any issues with regards once your order is in the couriers possession as they are a third-party.
SHIPPING (LETTER MAIL IN AMERICA)
All domestic orders over 25$ can benefit from free untracked letter mail shipping. All letter mail ships in discrete packaging. Certain product restrictions may apply with regards to this shipping method. Given the unverifiable nature of said delivery service, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES and no reships can be made in the event of a lost or undelivered item. Please contact us in the event you do not receive your order and we will work together towards a solution.
If you encounter any issues during shipping/delivery of your order, please contact us first so that we may open a claim with our shipping department and the courier service (American Post) as we work towards a solution for you.
- It is your responsibility to correctly enter your shipping information during checkout. We will NOT be liable for shipments to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- CC aims to ship all orders within 24hrs of payment being received.
- Certain exceptions may apply due to order volumes exceeding our daily processing capacity.
- CC ships orders Monday – Friday. If your order is received by 3PM EST, it will ship the day of your order. If not it will ship the following business day.
- CC considers a couriers notice of “delivered” as a package being delivered.
SHIPPNG (United States)
We offer the following shipping methods to the United States:
- Untracked letter mail | 2-4 Weeks as of Dec. 2020 : Ships within 48 business hours. No guarantees or reships possible unless an incorrect item has been delivered.
- CC offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee valid for 14 days after receipt of the goods. All returns and/or exchanges are handled on a case by case basis.
- If an item you have received is incorrect or damaged, you must contact us within 72 hours of delivery via email and provide photo documentation of the issue. Please keep your packing slip as we will require it to be a part of the required documents to file a return or exchange. We will work diligently and swiftly to correct any errors on our part.
**We’re Not Responsible For Lost Or Stolen Packages**
As a condition of your use of the trinitychemshop.com Web Site, you warrant to trinitychemshop.com that you will not use the trinitychemshop.com Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the trinitychemshop.com Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the trinitychemshop.com Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the trinitychemshop.com Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the trinitychemshop.com Web Site. trinitychemshop.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the trinitychemshop.com Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
NAME AND LOGO
- User agrees not to use the name of trinitychemshop.com or its logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of trinitychemshop.com.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The customer hereby acknowledges the following: The chemicals and/or supplies purchased may have hazardous properties; and that he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials. In consideration for the sale of the offered chemicals and/or supplies to the undersigned, the buyer agrees as follows:
- (trinitychemshop.com) makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall the trinitychemshop.com or trinitychemshop.com’s heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall trinitychemshop.com liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- The buyer will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state, provincial or federal & civil and/or criminal law.
- The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold trinitychemshop.com harmless from and will indemnify trinitychemshop.com from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- trinitychemshop.com warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided to Buyer by trinitychemshop.com through trinitychemshop.com ‘s catalogue, analytical data or other literature. trinitychemshop.com warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if trinitychemshop.com has determined, in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused the products in any manner, has failed to use the products in accordance with industry standards and practices, or has failed to use the products in accordance with the Terms and Conditions furnished by trinitychemshop.com.
- That the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless trinitychemshop.com directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of trinitychemshop.com services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. In other words, you hereby acknowledge that any purchase shall be done at your own risk.